Wren Kitchens Event


I was lucky enough to be invited to this event which was a live baking event with Linda Barker. Sadly I was working when the event happened but the team over at Wren Kitchens sent me some goodies anyway - which was so nice of them!

When it arrived I joked with the delivery driver that I had no idea what it was as I didn't think I had ordered anything - he laughed, but also looked at me like I was a bit silly.


I love baking and cooking and so was over the moon to be given an apron - it's even got my name on! I was also given a personalised wooden spoon. I don't think I'll use the spoon as it's just too cute. The final thing I was sent was a scrap book for recipes. Now I'm a bit sad and have recipes pulled out of magazines etc lying all over the place so I've actually now taken the time to sort them out and file them away into this little book.


I also had a lovely note included from the team.

If you want to find out more about the event and Wren Kitchens in general pop over to their website.

Comments