Life | UPDATE

Yesterday's post was all about New Year, new opportunities and things I want to start/change about myself. Today I was given some news that proves that this year (2016) is going to be my year.

I got given a new job today.. And I'm SO happy. I will be working at the hospital in the eye hospital. I'm very much looking forward to a new challenge and something more related to my degree and generally where I want to be working. At the moment I think I'm going to be a crazy person and work my current job too to see how I get along with doing both. It may (and probably will) become too much but we will see what happens!

It feels great to be given a job related to my degree (ish) and to be completely honest I kind of feel like I deserve it. I've waited a while since graduating and it feels good to kind of be given my chance and a break.

Comments