Body shop mini haul

So yesterday morning I woke up covered in spots. I literally don't think I've ever had as many and there were a few big painful under the skin ones... Gross! 

So before work yesterday I headed to the body shop after asking on Twitter for some recommendations on what to use to help clear up my skin. Apparently tea tree is good for spots so I decided to have a look at the range. I didn't intend to buy much but after having a good look and realising that there was a 3 for 2 offer on I had to get three, that's how it works, right?! 


I picked up this clay mask to hopefully clean out all the gunk from my skins that's caused the spots. I've been wanting to try a clay mask for ages and this one was expensive but body shop it good so I thought I'd give it a go. 


I decided on a cleanser with tea tree just because I know I like cleansers and they're fairly easy and faff free to use. I used this last night and it felt quite moisturising too. 


For the third thing I didn't really know what to get. I wanted something that I didn't think would be drying as my skin is more dry than usual at the moment due to the cold weather and I asked someone who worked there who recommended this range to put moisture back in. I decided on an oil, I've never really used one of these before but was told it sinks in further than a normal cream so should work quicker. I used this last night before I went to sleep and was actually quite happy with my skin this morning. 



Comments