Y for Yesterday

Today I'm gonna bore you with what I did yesterday.
At the minute my life is full of revision, revision, reports and deadlines. Trust me it's not a good one! So I'm just going to recount a basic day in my life at this time of year.

So yesterday I got up early to go with one of my housemates to go to uni to get our end of year ball tickets. I then came home made some breakfast and essential coffee to keep me going and waited to go to the gym which ended up not happening!
A couple of hours later I went to the library and got on with some work before getting a Chinese takaway for tea. Yes I know it's not healthy but cooking is something I really cannot be bothered with too often at the moment.

After my tea I went back to the library for a couple of hours not getting home till after eleven. 

As you can see the highs of my day at the moment are stupid amounts of hours spent in the library. Hope you all are enjoying life more than I am during exam season!

Comments

  1. Hey just wanted to say congrats on managing all that and this challenge, that's impressive!

    I always used to get through those periods by saying "in x amount of days" this will all be over for now... or maybe it should be in Y amount of days ;)

    Mars xx
    Curling Stones for Lego People


    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your exams. Remind yourself this won't last forever and it's all worth it. My daughter#1 is studying for her A level exams just now, so I know some of how you're feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It all kicks off two weeks today
      Good luck to your daughter too

      Delete

Post a Comment