T for Tea

As an avid tea drinker there is nothing else I could possibly have written my 'T' post on.
Last year I was diagnosed with having an over active bladder which at twenty is really not the best! It is aggravated though by caffeine and since my diagnosis I have therefore had to branch out to some other types of tea. 
When I was a lot younger I used to drink a pink grapefruit tea from Whittards and loved it. So I've been re-exploring fruit, herbal and green teas. I now probably drink more caffeine free drinks than caffeine containing ones. Before I was diagnosed I'd drink probably two coffees a day, pepsi max and up to six or even seven cups of tea. Which now thinking about it was definitely over the top. 
When home over Easter I was on the road a lot. This lead to a lot of coffee drinking and a constant headache for about four days. I'm assuming the increased caffeine consumption was the cause of my headache anyway. This made me realise just how much a change I've made and gives me hope for establishing other more healthy habits for the future. 

Comments

  1. I love herbal teas. I very seldom drink regular black tea at all, but I always have a selection of herbal teas on hand. Green tea with cranberry is a current favorite...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I haven't tried that one, maybe it's time to hit the shops?!

      Delete
  2. I've always enjoyed drinking tea and recently have been trying other kinds since my house only had black tea when I was growing up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only ventured away from 'normal' tea since leaving home too
      Hope you find some you enjoy :)

      Delete

Post a Comment