M for Make up

Make up. Such a wonderful thing!
After receiving a urban decay palette for my birthday I've been looking at the other palettes available. I saw on someone's blog (I cannot remember who) that revolution had made some palettes that were dupes. I was so excited and at only £4 a palette I bought two. 
The top palette is called Iconic 1 and is a Naked dupe (Can't remember which) and the bottom is called Acid brights and is the electric dupe.
 Whilst browsing I also found a purple lipstick FINALLY, a eyebrow kit and a liquid eye liner. All my liquid eye liner I've had for years and are clotted and gross so I decided to get a new one. 
Lipstick is Scandalous depraved. The eyebrow kit in medium-dark and Eye liner called Amazing eye liner black.

Reviews to come on all these products soon.
Eye shadow palettes: £4 each
Lipstick: £1
Eyebrow kit: £2.50
Eye liner: £1.50

Comments

  1. You're going great guns on the A to Z challenge, and always keep us guessing, I never know what to expect next!

    I own very little make up (no surprise there as I don't wear it) but I still have an impressive collection of weird and wonderful eye lashes from when I used to need to do stage make up... no idea why I've still kept them... lol memories I suppose :D

    Mars
    Curling Stones for Lego People

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, my posts are just about whatever I think of first.
      Don't worry I still have the lipstick I used to use for dancing too

      Delete

Post a Comment