D for Drugs

Okay, so I may be a student but that doesn't mean I'm the stereotype.
I have never done any illegal drugs and never plan on doing so either. As I grew up I went to numerous parties where I was aware that a few people were taking drugs. I tried to keep away from it as much as I could and distanced myself from those situations.
Being at university has reminded me how many people experiment with drugs. It's not something that has ever interested me and thankfully there has never been any peer pressure towards me taking them. But I am very aware of their presence and the affect they have on people.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I just don't get the hype. Why would you pay an obscene amount of money to do something that potentially could land you a jail sentence. Not only could it get you in trouble with the law but you could seriously damage your body, after all half an e could kill you..

Comments