U for University

At the moment University is pretty much my life. I am a second year student studying Biomedical Science and to say it's pretty intense is an understatement. 
Especially at this time of year university takes over. In less than a month the dreaded exams begin and before that I still have four deadlines and a presentation to give, followed by five exams in nine days. 
Although uni is a LOT of work, I love it. I love the whole experience. Living away from home is great and an experience that has made me a much more independent and well rounded person. I feel much more confident on my own now and am pretty happy to just get on with pretty much anything without the help of my parents. I also love my course. It's so interesting to me and even when I'm cursing it for keeping me in labs for nine hours or making me fast for labs etc right now I couldn't think of anything more perfect for me to be doing. 
I cannot recommend university enough to anyone..just make sure you're willing to work hard, live off beans on toast and stay up till the early hours!

Comments

  1. I cannot recommend university enough to anyone..just make sure you're willing to work hard, live off beans on toast and stay up till the early hours! ---lol so true, and so very well said. All the best for the last week of AZ!

    Damyanti, Co-host A to Z Challenge April 2014, My Latest post

    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment