A for Addiction

Thankfully I've never had a serious addiction but here are a few things I am very partial to..


Tea
Wine
Being organised!
Chocolate

Tea: yes I'm very British! I drink all sorts of tea including regular, green tea and fruit teas.
Wine: Red is my favourite
Being organised: As a uni student to me it's important to have an organised diary so I know what I'm supposed to be doing and when!
Chocolate: I'm sure we all know what chocolate looks like but seriously, I cannot get enough of the stuff

Comments

  1. Well you've got me with tea and red wine, I bought a lovely Rioja after I left you guys after the #HullBloggerMeet, skipped the chocolate on that one.

    Fab first post!

    Mars
    Curling Stones for Lego People

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tea and red wine keep me sane on a day to day basis! Mostly the tea obviously..I don't drink daily! Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. I see your wine and raise you takeout?
    www.ramblingofabeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Admittedly take-away should probably have been on the list too ;)

      Delete
  3. Discovered you via A-Z challenge. I can relate to your addictions especially chocolate! Good luck with the challenge. Happy Writing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment