L for Lipstick

Having come to university in 2012 with only one lipstick that I'd owned for very little time (it was purple and I just HAD to have it) and not really being a huge fan I now own quite a few more.
Living with two girls who are really into their make up has probably played a large role in this!
I have a couple of favourites at the moment including:
From left to right: Collection, Gothic Glam in Revenge, Maybelline in Mauve Toujours, MUA matte in Wild Berry, Collection, Deluxe in Talullah and Collection, Gothin Glam in Scorned. 

These two are my absolute favourites. The Maybelline has a lovely glittery shine to it and is perfect to finish off a evening look whereas the Collection lipstick is a lovely pale colour on suitable for everyday wear. 


Swatches from left to right: MUA, Collection Scorned, Collection Revenge.

Swatches from left to right: Maybelline, Collection Talullah.

Please excuse some of the dodgy photos some of my lipsticks decided to nose dive towards the floor as I was trying to photograph them..they were not playing ball!

Comments

  1. Lipstick is good. I tend to lean toward more neutral colors. And the lipstick must be odorless. If it has a smell, I can't use it.

    Sheri at Writer's Alley

    Home of Rebel Writer CREED 2014
    Mighty Minion Bureau Team #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never really thought about the smell of a lipstick before. Maybe now that'll be something I do when I am shopping!

      Delete

Post a Comment