X - Exercise

Okay, yes I cheated. Exercise doesn't begin with an X. But come on, not a lot does!

Exercise more recently has slacked a little for a number of reasons. Dissertation is the main one however I have been going to some exercise classes. I went to legs, bums and tums for the first time last week and although it was good, the day after I literally was in so much pain that even stairs proved an issue! I remember coughing and feeling my stomach muscles, not something I've experienced before but it felt good to feel. I've also been going to zumba which I love and am booked in for another session tomorrow!

Exercise makes me feel good, not while I'm doing it always, but afterwards it's nice to know you've done something. The best thing for me is the day after exercising and from the feeling in your muscles knowing you've exercised - it's a great feeling!

Comments