P - Processed Food

Processed food is something that has only been introduced into people's diets in the recent past. I have no stats to prove it but logic suggests the increase in processed food consumption would directly correlate with the obesity crisis.

I know that a lot of processed foods are bad for you particularly things like meat and I've been thinking about trying to cut them out of my diet for quite some time. I hate the idea of the scraps that go into processed meat as usually if I eat meat I'll pick all those bits out. Processed other foods tend to be high in fat, low in nutrients and high in calories. For all of those reasons and the fact that they often leave me feeling hungry, tired and a bit worse for wear. So along with the 12 week slip into summer scheme I am doing I am going to try and cut them out altogether.

Comments