12 Weeks Slip into Summer

As I have previously mentioned I have been lucky enough to be chose to take part in the 12 week slip into summer challenge hosted by www.dwfitnessclubs.com and www.weirdfish.co.uk. It's the end of week 2 now, although I started a week late (oops?) and I thought I'd just update you on how things are going.

I'm getting better at just eating my three meals a day - with the odd snack of fruit, nuts or rice crackers. I'm discovering that I enjoy foods that are healthier more  and more and actually they don't leave me feeling crappy like some other foods I used to eat a lot did. 

I think I have more energy, not all the time as writing my dissertation I must say is really draining me but I'm finding getting up in the morning a lot easier and so I'm getting more done - definitely a positive!

This next week I'm going to try and take some pictures of the kind of things I'm eating to post this time next week but also just as a log for myself of what I can eat and what I really do enjoy.



Comments

Post a Comment