Personal-planner.co.uk

At the Hull Blogger Meet in December we were very kindly given a voucher for personal-planner.co.uk, this is not a company I have heard of before but they allow you design your own planner and as a new year was about to begin this was not an opportunity I was going to miss out on.

You get to pick the photos for both the front and back cover and also what it says on the front. The front cover I chose is a photo I took a while ago when getting ready for the end of year ball last year. It's just make up mess and think it's a pretty accurate description of me. For the back I chose a picture of me and the boyfriend from the summer.

The inside front page you can customise, so I just put things like my twitter handle and address etc.


You also can chose the layout of the pages. I went for this as it was the one I preferred out of the options. The boxes on the bottom of the page were also down to choice - I went for exams this week, list of the week and dinners for the week.


At the back of the planner there are lots of spare pages. There were options how you wanted these also. I have sudoku in the back of mine plus lots and lots of really useful note pages. I also have a full overview of 2015 and 2016 just incase anyone gets me to plan that far ahead!


I absolutely love this diary and I think being able to design it yourself just makes me have even more love for it!


Comments

  1. Glad you liked this Hannah :)
    Theres a picture of you on the front on mine ;) I made a little collage and your in it yayyy !!
    Alex oxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment