Kiko Haul


I might have gone a little over board on the Kiko website the other day. However, most of these products were reduced and so I feel a little less bad!


I've been looking for a darker red lipstick in a matte finish for a while and couldn't decide which one to go for. I ended up choosing this in the colour apple red.




Eyeshadows are something I already own quite a lot of but these were pretty and after seeing swatches on the internet I might have accidentally got two. My swatches don't do justice at all for them as the lighting is rubbish! For some reason there are no colour names on the boxes and products but there are numbers so the numbers for these are 209 on the left and 211 on the right.



I've seen these eyeshadows a couple of times in YouTube videos. They're sooo pretty and so again I added to my eyeshadow collection. Not great swatches but I tried and you can use these with water too to make them more pigmented. I cannot remember the colour names of all of these but the numbers are 204, 207 and 224 from left to right.




 Lip pencils are something that are totally new to me. I wanted a nude one to wear with Mac Modesty or just on it's own. This one was super cheap and I've heard before their lip pencils are good so I got this one. This is in the colour 'true nude'.



 Finally I got a new eyeliner. I love trying new ones and this one is double ended. I've not yet even swatched it but cannot wait to try it.



Comments