Another week of 5:2

The third week of 5:2 has come to an end. I've lost about four and a half pounds this week. Considering I went out on Monday so went over calories and had a takeaway on my way home I'm very pleased with that.

My two fast days were fine and the second one even proved to me how in control I can be when I really try. It was a day in which I was applying for a job and then doing online tests. I was stressed and all I wanted was to eat chocolate to help me through the process. However I ate three squares of chocolate and then walked away despite the fact I wanted to scoff the lot. I also only went over calories by 25 which I was very happy with. That day I'd been to the gym and burned about 650 calories so the extra 25 really wasn't a massive deal.

I've been to the gym four times this week. That's an achievement in itself for me. Each time I've burned at least 500 calories.

I went a bit OCD with sweets and things I had bought and bagged them all up into 'portion' sizes. It really upsets me how little wine gums you get in a serving! It's six for anyone wondering... however that's only 85 calories!

I'm learning as I'm going on with this, learning how to wisely eat calories especially on fast days and I'm proud of myself. Seven pounds down in three weeks...I know I could have done better last week but I think I'm doing pretty well.

Comments