Circle swap

I previously posted about a beauty page I'm a member of on Facebook and the swaps they do. In the same group I was lucky enough to take part in a circle swap. This involved one person starting a box with a range of products in. They send it on to someone else who takes what they like the look of and put in products to replace what they took for themselves. They then pass it onto someone else. This is not something I've ever taken part in before so I was really excited to get involved.

When the box arrived it was full to the brim. There were nail polishes, lip products, eye products, little samples, skin care products etc etc. This is what I took out:


This lipstick is from NYC in the shade Mocha. I've been wanting a browny nude and this looked perfect!


I love a purple tone. So had to have this!


I'd not heard of this brand before but the colour looked so perfect when I googled it I just had to give it a try!


I love a nude eye and I love an eye shadow stick. The colour of this on the swatch on my hand has not shown up well at all but it's a lovely golden beige colour and has a really creamy texture. I cannot wait to wear this!


I love eyeliner and I've never tried a gel liner pen so thought I'd give this a go too.


This picture is gross. I didn't realise how disgusting fingers looked until I just tried to take a photo! The nail varnish hasn't shown up well either which is a shame but it'd a kind of silver glitter that reflects as red in the light.


It's winter and my lips are chapped. So it was perfect that this was in the box! I seem to have lost my Vaseline so this was great to replace it.


I love trying new things to take me make up off. So far I think this stuff is amazing. It's almost like a moisturiser but takes my make up off too. It's even fixing the little patches of dry skin I have on my face. I cannot recommend this enough.


I also took a face mask which you will have seen in the first photo. It's a sheet mask which is something I've never used before and I'm looking forward to using to see how it makes my skin feel.

Comments