Hull Blogger Meet - The big goodie bag!

This bag was literally choc-a-block with samples, leaflets, codes for money off and food! A few of the products that were in the bag I will be doing separate review posts on as they are too amazing not to do so!

Firstly tea - proper Earl Grey. I love tea and rarely buy expensive tea as I'm a student. This I am massively looking forward to!

Crisps - yum. When I first looked at the flavour I was like what?! They're actually really nice..and so didn't last long!

Old el Paso burrito kit - I've already posted a post about these products!

Old el Paso salsa - I love this to dip crisps in...I don't know if that's weird or not but I don't care. It's lovely!


Chip spice - if you're from Hull you'll understand this...if you aren't you need this in your life. It's amazing!

Propercorn - this flavour sounded a little strange to me at first but it's actually really nice and definitely something I'd purchase in the future

Crumb - Cramberry and yoghurt tiffin. I cannot even explain how good this was, just yum!

Virtue ice tea - Now as much as I love tea... I actually wasn't a huge fan of this. I'm not sure if it was due to the flavour it was or what but I think I'll be sticking to hot tea

Plasters - these are soo cute! They've got animal prints on and I love an excuse to be childish again. These will definitely help me achieve that!

Andrew Barton - The ultimate blonde super hydrating treatment mask - my hair is not in great condition and I'm really looking forward to using this and seeing if it makes any difference. I've been meaning to try a hair mask for a while now as I've heard a lot about them and now I finally can!


Mondss underarm wear - these are pads you place under your arms instead of using deodorant. I'll try these out soon as I'm very interested to see how well they work!

Skinetica - a product that can be used as an antiblemish, toner or a make up base. I've not used this product in a while so am looking forward to seeing if it lives up to all three claims.

Nanshy - a blending brush. I already have one of these that I love and use everyday!

Tape from ohhdeer.com - a quirky site selling some really cute things!

A balloon from look good feel better - a good reminder of who the money from the raffle went to!

A set of three rings from Tessies - I love this shop so much and it's a must when going for an afternoon stroll down Newland Avenue.

A necklace - this is so cute! I also love that the clasp is magnetic so it's so easy to put on!


A photo frame from frame again. We sent off photos before the meet and got them sent to us framed. The frames are magnetic so you can make a display yourself of the frames and your own photos. These are a really cute idea and I got one of my and my Nan and Grandad.

Comments