5:2

I don't think I've really lost any weight this week but I've not put any on either. Not what I wanted at all but I've only got myself to blame. My exercise levels have totally dropped and I've not been sticking totally to plan.

I had a pamper day on Saturday with some friends and totally did not count calories at all. Oops? I didn't even make a good choice of food when we got a takeaway..

I've only been to the gym once and not been making an effort with walking or anything so that needs to change again this week.

I'm annoyed too at how much processed/easy food I'm eating. Even if I'm losing weight to me that is not healthy. I need to work at my relationship with food to maintain a healthier weight and avoid falling back into awful habits.

I've also been slipping a little over calories a couple of days. So I've decided to drop my calories by 300 calories a day (not the fast days!!) to see if this helps with my weight loss. I also feel that if I then go a little over this doesn't matter and if I have a day that's a right off completely the damage may be limited a little.

If you have any tips for me I'd really appreciate them!

Comments