Day twenty-nine: A confession

I can't really think of anything to confess to you that isn't already on my blog for you to find!

I guess something I can confess to is that I don't want to move house. People always as me if I'm looking forward to it and to be blunt..No, I'm not. I don't enjoy being taken from familiar surroundings and plonked somewhere I've never been before. New people, new surroundings, a new house etc is all just too much for my little brain to deal with in one go!

I have made good friends where I live now and although I don't particularly like the area, the idea of moving away is making me appreciate more what the area actually has to offer. The beach is literally just down the road and I live so close to the Lake District that I've been stupid to not take advantage of that more over the last few years.

Comments