Day seventeen: Your favourite blogs

I hate trying to pick things like this. I mostly read blogs of people I know.. And seeing as in the last few months I have met a lot of lovely people this post will definitely not mention all the blogs I love. However there are a couple I've found/been shown that I really enjoy reading by people I've not met but would really like to.

Most of you probably know by now that I live with Charley who blogs at www.ramblingofabeautyblogger.com I love reading her blog. This may be partly due to the fact I love reading the reviews of the things I know she has bought (or was with her and encouraged her to buy)!


I also really enjoy reading Alex's blog at http://champagneandlemonadeox.co.uk/ I haven't know Alex very long but she's a lovely girl and we seem to get along well. We met at Charley's meet up and have seen met up a few times for other blogging events and I even cooked a mexican feast last week when she came to visit me and Charley! 

I also love essaysandwine.blogspot.com This blog is written by someone I have never met but very much enjoy reading as I can relate to the weight loss issues she writes about. She is also a student so someone I can very much relate to.

These are by no means the only blogs I read. I mostly read 'small' blogs of people I know as I can relate better to them and I often appreciate their sense of humour more!

Comments

  1. Just realised I never commented on this ! Thank you for my mention you cutieee :D ! Loving reading your posts at the moment !! hope your well oxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks chick! I am, and youuu xxx

      Delete
  2. Just started reading your blog and saw you mentioned me/my blog!! Thank you so much, means a lot to me that people enjoy my posts. I'd love to follow you on twitter if you have one, Im at https://twitter.com/essaysandwine If you'd like to follow me :D

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! My twitter is h_peacock :) x

      Delete

Post a Comment