Day twenty-five: Your biggest regret

I'm not sure I really have an regrets that are 'big'..

One thing I guess I regret is not taking the right A-levels. I loved Geography at GCSE but when it came to results day I chose Physics over Geography as it fitter better with the others I'd chosen - Maths, Chemistry and Biology. I dropped Physics after a few weeks as it was a stupid idea to even attempt in the first place! However this hasn't really affected me in the long run so it's more a thing I'd have liked to have done rather than a massive regret.

Another regret is that I let what people thought affect me in Secondary school. I know this is perfectly normal and that a lot of people still care too much about other peoples opinions of them. However I've always tried to ignore what people thought and focus on myself but during my time at Secondary school I failed at this and it did really get to me. I was too young at the time to realise other people's opinions count for absolutely nothing in the long run.

Comments