Day nine: What's in your bag?

My purse
I've not had this one for very long but I absolutely love it. It tells the story of little red riding hood so is quite different and I just think it's really cute.


Glasses
After going back to the opticians recently due to blurred vision it's come to light that I suffer from migraines that result in me not being able to see a thing. However wearing my glasses really helps with the vision side of the migraine so these days I carry them everywhere.

A cereal bar
In case I get peckish..and slightly healthier than a chocolate bar!

Earphones
To watch telly/youtube etc on my phone when I'm on the move.


Lipstick (One red, one purple)
Because I love purple lipstick, red because sometimes purple just doesn't look right!

Eye liner
I love how a little bit of eye liner can completely transform your look. However it does need re-applying which is why it's always carried with me.

Phone
Kind of a no brainer, but my phone goes everywhere with me so I can keep up to date with social networks and obviously to keep in touch with friends and family.


My house keys
Again kind of obvious! Well you'd hope anyway. Without these I'd have trouble returning home!


A few receipts/bus tickets
Because everyone occasionally throws these in the bottom of their bag and discovers them weeks later when they finally clear out their bag..And yes bus tickets, I'm a student. Cars are too expensive!








Comments