Day seven: Your Five Favourite Songs

1. Animals by Martin Garrix
This song is not normally a song that I would listen to and enjoy but from the first time I heard it I just fell in love with it. It's the perfect song to get you all geared up for a night out!

2. Mr Brightside by The Killers
According to Wikipedia (So not sure how correct this is) this song was realised in 2003. That's 11 years ago?! This song is just an amazing tune and had stood the test of time. It's still played on nights out now.

3. Remembering Sunday by All Time Low
I've always been a sucker for a slow and depressing song. This song tells the story of a couple who obviously had a bad break up and the guy is trying to find her as he can't stop thinking about her. Sounds a bit pathetic but I absolutely love it. It also reminds me of when I was a teenager and the concerts I went to.

4. Nobody's perfect by Jessie J
This song is just so true to me it's weird. 'When I'm nervous I have this thing, yeah, I talk too much, Sometimes I just can't shut the hell up it's like I need to tell someone, anyone who'll listen, and that's where I seem to fuck up'. If you've not heard it before you should really give it a listen.

5. Miserable at Best by Mayday Parade
Again another slow and depressing song. It's amazing live. Reminds me again of a few years ago and good memories. The story of a couple who are not together and the worry of who you are each now talking to 'I can live without you, but without you I'll be miserable at best'.

Comments