Day nineteen: Your favourite movie

Cannot for the life of me pick just one! However I really do love The Hunger Games. I know a lot of people hate it and a lot of people think it's a bit twee but I think it's amazing and after reading the books I love it even more.


I love the whole story line - the idea of a capital controlling human kind I feel is something that could definitely become a reality in the future. In some cases I think it's already happening..I mean look at the human rights in some parts of the world. I'm not a fan of the soppy side of this film but more the underlying more subtle issues expressed in the books and films as they raise very current problems.

Some other films I really like include Horrible bosses, Yes man, Pirates of the Caribbean, 13 going on 30, Juno and Miss Congeniality. 


Comments