Day eleven: 10 Favourite Foods

1. Chocolate - because doesn't everyone love chocolate?!


2. Chicken - it can be eaten in so many different ways, tastes amazing and isn't ridiculously expensive.

3. Pasta - Can be eaten with anything and just fills me up for hours.

4. Crisps - there's something really nice about the taste of handful of crisps, even though I know I shouldn't be eating them.

5. Noodles - again fill me up loads and are easily converted into all sorts of meals, I love noodles from the chinese takeaway too.

6. Chips - the kind you get from the fish and chip shop though.

7. Fish - Wow, something healthy on my list.. I love fish although I've not tried many different types I am partial to salmon with roasted veg.

8. Onions especially pickled ones! - This may sound weird but I love onions as they are the perfect start to cooking a meal. They can be used in so many different recipes and taste amazing.

9. Strawberries - probably my favourite fruit..the one thing I dislike about them is their price tag.

10. Peppers - I put peppers in everything..I especially like them roasted and stuffed with cous cous.

Comments