A day in the life of me


Waking up early is never ideal, especially when you don't have to be awake. This morning I woke at around five as it was getting light outside. I was at my grandma's and the curtains in her spare room seem to let in a crazy amount of light. Waking at this time tends to indicate to me it's not going to be a good day.
I got up about eight had a shower and went down for breakfast. My grandad asked me if I'd fallen down the plug.. I'm still not sure what he meant by that?!
Grandma had told me she wanted to take me to the shops to get my 21st birthday present (which is not till September?!). We set off down to the bus stop as grandad wouldn't let her drive..a whole different story!
After making it into town and picking the most beautiful piece of jewelry the first piece of bad news being I had to have it sent off to change the stone we went for a bus home.
However the buses have been diverted for one reason or another which resulting in grandma waving down a bus nowhere near a stop. He wasn't impressed to say the least.
Next we went for lunch, grandad announced he'd forgotten his teeth when we were nearly there and I thought grandma was going to turn around for them. She didn't, much to my relief. My steak I asked for medium was overcooked. Yay!
I'm now sat on a train home to Hull hoping and praying the rest of today goes a little more smoothly than up to this point.

Comments