Superdrug 3 for 2 Haul - GOSH

I know now that the Superdrug three for two has been finished for a while but I've not yet told you about the products I bought.

At the moment I'm really into bright colours for liners and shadows. I hadn't planned on buying anything in the 3 for 2 but isn't that always the intention?!

There were a few things that caught my eye the first time I spent (probably a good hour) in Superdrug and I came home with a hand full of swatches. After admiring my hand for the next few hours and most of it smudging/coming off I noticed there were a few things that had stayed put. The pretty colours had caught my eye anyway but there amazing resistance to move made me realise I just had to have them!

The culprit was a GOSH Forever eye shadow-metallic eye shadow stick. It is waterproof, hence it not budging for a good few hours. I even had to scrub to get it off my hand in the evening! It's more of a creamy texture than a shadow and glides on really easily. I love it for it's no budge attitude and the pretty colours in comes in. I have this eye shadow in both green and purple..I kind of want it in more colours too!

Purple
Green
Also from Gosh I bought a Intense eye liner pen in blue. This is so easy to apply compared to many eyeliners in this form I've had before and so far has not dried up which is obviously a good thing.. However it has left stains on my eyes both times I have worn it and for this reason it's not something I can wear often. 
Gives a lovely touch of colour to my make up as you can see
MUG SHOT - Slight stain left on my eyelids after removing

Despite the fact that this colour stains pretty easily I really do like the eyeliner and I just have to apply more make up the day after to cover up a little. It's also due tipped which means there's two thicknesses of pens to use but again changing the tip = staining your fingers!

The last GOSH product that I got was a purple lipstick. I am a sucker at the moment for all purple make up products and I'm pretty sure I didn't even swatch this I literally saw purple and headed for the till! It's in the colour 131-Amethyst and I have to say is my all time favourite lipstick at the moment. It's a bit much for general wear as it's quite metallic and when I'm wearing colour on my eyes this for my lips is just a little OTT. However a nude eye or in the evening this lipstick just completes the look nicely. 







Comments