FOTD

Today I'm not leaving the house..(YAY for being a student with no job and living in an area where there is less than not a lot to do). Normally I'd not put on a lot of make up if I'm just sat around watching telly and what not but today I thought I'd try a foundation out that I've not used much just to see what it looked like and then ended up putting a whole face worth of make up on.

This is the finished result - excuse the wet hair!



Face: No7 Stay perfect foundation in cool vanilla, Collection lasting perfection concealer in cool medium, Collection lasting perfection ultimate wear powder in fair and Body collection blush (think this is from bodycare from agess ago!)

Eyes: Make up Revolution Iconic 1 palette, Urban decay smoked palette in freestyle, Oriflame wonderlash mascara, Maybelline colossal volum' express mascara,Maybelline volum' express turbo burst mascara, Avon eyeliner pen in black and Maybelline colossal kajal eyeliner in black

Eyebrows: Make up revolution focus and fix eyebrow shaping kit in medium dark and Rimmel proffesional eyebrow pencil in dark brown

Lips: Natural collection moisture shine in Rose bud



Comments