Make up revolution review

Some of you may have seen that an age ago I bought some products from Make up Revolution. I bought two palettes, an eyebrow kit, a liquid eye liner and a lipstick. Prices and such are mentioned here.



I've been using these products for a few months now and I'm still amazed at just how good they are for the price. I love the Naked dupe. The shimmers are pigmented and gorgeous! The bottom palette I've not used as much as for me it's not something you can wear everyday..however it was used to create my End of year ball look..

Today I've used the brow kit, eye shadow and eyeliner to create a natural look on my eyes with a purple lipstick to add some colour.

I absolutely love the eyeliner, it's one of the easiest to apply I've ever bought. I will definitely be purchasing from Make up Revolution again in the near future!


Comments

  1. Makeup Revolution is the best, and I love the looks you created! :)

    Frankie x
    Crazyblondegal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desperate to try some of Make Up Revolution - however I'm waiting for it too be released into my local Superdrug so I can swatch the products xx

    Who is She

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they've not yet been released locally I'm sure they will be soon, the products are really good x

      Delete

Post a Comment