OOTD

My first ever outfit of the day post! It's fairly miserable here today. The sun has decided summer is over but it's not raining so that's always a good thing!

Due to the weather I've decided to incorporate some 'summer' into my outfit as real summer just isn't doing its job!

This is a fairly typical outfit I'd wear in summer (It's probably a better one, Band tees are just too comfy sometimes!). When it's warmer I'd ditch the jeans for probably a dress and leggings combo. 

Jeans from Select 
Vest from Primark
T-shirt from Primark

I like this outfit as although I am larger than a lot of people my age I feel this outfit gives me a bit of shape and shows that I do have curves and I'm not just round! 

Also please excuse the messy room, I'm trying to clear things out and sort out all my stuff before we move house..It's taking a longggg time!








Comments