Make up | Top 3 - Mascara

I don't have the most amazing eye lashes in the world and to be honest a lot of mascara all looks the same on me. I just don't think any make them look amazing, but there are three that I will continue to use. Although usually I'll happily buy new mascara to see if this one is 'the one' a few mascaras stand out to me.

1 - L'oreal Volume Million Lashes. This mascara is around the £10 mark but I really love how dark it is. I was also impressed at the uplift this gave my lashes as they are very straight and difficult!


2 - Benefit They're Real. I know there's a lot of debate surrounding this mascara. Lots of people love it and lots of people hate it. I was bought this for my birthday last year and know it retails for about £20. I do really like this mascara, I think it's long lasting and gives a good lift to my lashes - however it can be hard to remove. I use a micellar water in the evenings though and usually find this removes it fine. If I try and put too many coats of this on I find I can get very clumpy lashes but think this applies to most mascaras for me.


3 - Maybelline Colossal Volume. I like the shape of the brush on this one. It's arched so is good to curl lashes and again is long lasting and really black. Retailing at around £8 this one is the cheapest of the three and so is probably the one I'd repurchase first. 




















One mascara I do not like. Body Shop, Super Volume. I'm not 100% sure what it is that I don't like about this but I think it's too thin so transfers easily and doesn't last all day. The thin texture means that it's not great at giving my lashes any lift either.


Comments