Life | One door closes, another door opens

For anyone who doesn't know, I recently left my job. I'd only been there a few weeks but after really trying to like it and just do my job I decided enough was enough and left.

Since then, I've been applying for any job I can find that I think I'd be good at.. I've also reapplied for JSA and I've been thinking (probably a bit too much) about what I want to do with my future.

I remember having a conversation with my mum, probably about a year ago telling her I wanted nothing more to do with my degree once I'd finished it. I remember being worried about not knowing what I wanted to do with my life and that was making me stressed. I can't remember exactly what she said but I know she was supportive and basically said a lot of people these days don't stay in the same line of work as they start in and that's fine.

However, it's now around a year later and I still have no idea. To be honest, working in a job that doesn't make me want to cry everyday would do me fine. Minimum wage? I'll take it. Part time? I'll take it! Not working doesn't bode well with me at all. I get bored, I think too much and just get frustrated with the way the world works... Don't worry I won't get started on all that now though!

I just have to keep reminding myself that I am more than capable of many jobs, apply for them the best I can and just wait and hope. Something will come along eventually, and I'm convincing myself that there's a reason certain things don't work out.

As the saying goes, one door closes another door opens...


Comments