Boots - Birthday splurge

For my birthday I got some vouchers including Boots so I went on a bit of a spending spree. Here is what I got!


Barry M nail varnishes are something I only have a couple of but I realllly like. Even though it's going into winter I really liked the pale colour so I got it anyway. If you spent more than £6 on Barry M then you got a lip product free and again I went against the winter coming and went coral based.


Revlon colourstay is my holy grail. On two for £15 there was no way I was going to not get these...My current one is running low aswell. I'm convinced it was fate! Rimmel stay matte is another holy grail product and decided to get a back up. My Collection concealer has been all gone for a while and as this is the best one I've found I got another of this too.


I also thought that maybe now I've hit the age of 22 - It might be time to invest in some good skin care. I was going to go for the early defence items but instead decided to go with cream and exfoliator for oily skin and the eye cream from the early defence range.  


Maybelline was on 3 for 2 and I'm not one to pass off an offer. This concealer I've been trying to find for ages but I can never find in the light. I've heard both good and bad things about baby skin so thought it was about time I tried it out myself and I've also heard some good things about Master Sculpt.


Comments