Life | A day in the life - Unemployed and frustrated

Today is Monday 19th October (I know today, as in the day I've posted this isn't Monday!). It's been almost a month since I left my job and money is running out.

It's currently 9am and I've just got up and had a cup of coffee and some toast. As usual I've got lots of cleaning and tidying to do (Not actually sure how things get so bad!). Now it's time to do some productive things!

10:30 - I've tidied up my room a bit, rang the council (our bin has vanished) and sent a few emails. I have also cleaned out the hamster cage and had some hamster cuddles.


11:30 - Spent the last hour watching youtube videos, got dressed, sorted my hair and put my face  on.

12:00 - Time to make some lunch. I'm having a quick carbonara.

12:45 - I've eaten, washed up and now need to go into town.

13:30 - Job centre meeting time. I know this is to help me and yes I'm very grateful I can be supported money wise while I am not working, however I really hate this place. Hearing people not caring about not even trying to find work, makes me annoyed. I genuinely want to work and yet some people just don't seem to care!

14:00 - Tesco, picked up a few pits and bobs...Using 5 pence and 1 pence pieces because I'm officially broke!


15:00 - I'm home and chilling in bed watching youtube...again. I watch way too many videos.

16:00 - Just got ready for an interview and now on the bus.

18:00 - Out of my interview. Went well however they said no because of my availability. Here's a clue to where my interview was:


18:30 - I'm home and about to eat. One of my lovely housemates has made pie for tea and I'm very hungry! Yum

20:30 - Done the washing up and sorted the kitchen, now time to prep for my interview for tomorrow!

22:00 - Interview prep done and ready for bed. Time to chill in bed and watch some telly.

Comments