Lush | I went a little bit crazy!

Being a student for the last three years meant no bath to spend evenings chilling in with a nice glass of wine and candles. This is something I have missed very much and so now having a bath I can actually chill in caused me to go on a little bit of a Lush binge.

As you probably know a few weeks ago I went to the Hull #AlPorto blogger meet and Lush were there. Lush is something I don't usually spend money on but do like it and just tend to forget about it! Lush kindly gave us some treats and the meet and I also bought a couple of things. This kind of reminded me just how much I like Lush things and so I bought LOTS from someone who was selling to get rid of them.




As you can see I bought enough stuff to last me an awful long time, I also got a pot of the shower jelly.

A lovely hot Lush bath at the end of a day to unwind at the moment is keeping me going! 


Comments