10 things to do when you don't know what to do/are just fed up

Exercise - I feel that doing some form of exercise helps make me feel more awake. Having a good session at the gym also makes me feel like I've achieved and jut makes me feel better about myself.

Bake - I love baking. Especially when I already have all the ingredients so don't even have to leave the house! Although, I probably bake too much and although I obviously enjoy eating the food I've made...this means I need to go to the gym more!


Walk - Sometimes just getting out the house does you a lot of good. Going for a walk and clearing your head can make a world of difference to your mood.

TV series - There's nothing better than snuggling down in bed with a good TV series. Some good ones if you've not seen them are: Dr. Foster, Grey's Anatomy, Hunted, Luther.

Clean - Sounds boring but cleaning can actually be quite therapeutic. It's sometimes hard to relax in a messy environment.

Sort - I love (when I'm in the right frame of mind) sorting out things I own. I have a lot lot lot of stuff. After living away from my parents for the last three years I've collected basically two bedrooms worth of things. This means it's nice to have a sort through things every once in a while as I know I have way too many belongings.

Shop - Only good when you have money! Not something I can do much at the moment but I do enjoy having a good window shop.

Make a food list - Planning meals is something I do a little bit obsessively. Especially at the moment with not having a lot of money. I do actually enjoy this though, looking at what I have, sorting meals according to that and then making a shopping list from this keeps me entertained for hours. Yes, I know I'm sad but try it!

Draw - Not something I do myself very often, I'm not very good at it! I know a lot of people enjoy drawing though.

Bath - Probably one of my favourite things to do when I'm feeling a bit crappy. A hot bubbly bath makes me feel so chilled out and just completely relaxes me. Not sure why or how but who am I to question how it works?!


Comments