Make up | Top 3 - Concealer

It's strange how without me even realising I've picked three products that are very much affordable or this top 3. I've not used many high end concealers but the ones I have used I've not been a huge fan of.


Essence stay all day concealer in 10 natural beige. The first time I used this I didn't really like it. I thought it was quite watery and I just wasn't that impressed. However at the moment this is my go to. At only £2.50 this concealer is amazing for the price! 


Collection lasting perfection in 2 cool medium. This is a bit of a cult classic. I have used this concealer for years and think this must be at least my third one (probably more like tenth!). It's quite thick and so I know a lot of people find this a bit cakey but I think it works well with my skin. This costs something silly like £4.19 but is worth every penny for a day you feel you need that little bit extra coverage.


MUA Pro-base prime and conceal. This is only something I have recently started using. I'm still getting used to what colours to use to counteract what but I'm getting there and I really think this concealer is good for all over your face (I don't mean like a foundation, I mean whatever you need to cover there is a colour to do so!). This concealer costs £4 and I love so much because of it's diversity.

Comments