What I've bought over the summer

Trying to not spend money just makes you want to buy everything 100x more even when you know you really don't need it!

You've already seen the clothes I got from ASDA and I've mentioned a few things I got from Primark. The only thing that wasn't just basics was a cardigan that's a lovely navy and is just a kind of waterfall style cardigan. It's really simple and perfect for Autumn..I couldn't not get it! It was in the sale too so only set me back £3..what a bargain!


Talking of cardigans I also picked up a lovely grey chunky one form ASDA (oops?) too. Cardigans and jumpers for me in Autumn and Winter are perfect to just thrown on with jeans and a vest/band t-shirt. They're definitely a go to item. This cardigan was only £14 so you can't really go wrong there..


Thinking about my holiday got me mentally imaging what I'll take. I suddenly realised I don't actually own any shorts so I went onto ASOS curve to try and find some. I found three pairs I liked along with a dress and a cami top and a lot more, but narrowed it down to just these five items to order. Sadly all three pairs of shorts looked awful so got sent back but I did keep the dress and cami top.



It was also national lipstick day a couple of weeks ago and Debenhams had a sale of £5 off all lipsticks with free delivery and a free gift. I'd have been stupid to turn this offer down and it was the perfect chance for me to try out MAC without breaking the bank! I ordered Modesty and it's had a lot of use already! It's a perfect nude for everyday wear.



There was a voucher code going around for BirchBox and as I've never had one of these boxes (or any other beauty box) before I decided I was going to make the most of the money off. I paid £30 for a 6 month subscription then paid a one off fee of £8 for delivery - seems pretty good to me!


I went into town to look for stationary for my third year of uni and ended up getting the cutest things ever from Wilkinsons. Two just notebooks and a weekly planner that I think will be very useful! I also got an academic diary from Morrisons so I can start planning ahead and a few other bits and bobs from ASDA.




The final thing I've purchased recently over the summer is a few Soap and Glory products. I've been eyeing up a few products for a while but kept telling myself I didn't need them. However I saw a mini set on ebay and decided it was time to take the plunge, especially as using eBay meant not paying the fill price. I've already used the scrub completely and I've made a big dent in the moisturiser too.

Comments

  1. *Heads off to Wilkinsons* also love that cami top! Shame I can no way be described as curvy - do they make it in ramrod straight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love wilkinsons stationary! I'll probably end up getting more before we start. I'm afraid not - maybe if you buy it in the smallest size they make cut it in half and make two of the same cami top?!

      Delete

Post a Comment