Shop my stash


This summer as you may know, I've not been working for a few reasons and this had caused some money problems. I had spent all of my student loan by the time summer came around and that meant choosing to live on my overdraft or taking money out of my savings (that are supposed to be for a car).

This has meant there have been quite a few things I'd like that I've not bought or have added instead to my Birthday wishlist. However not having a lot of money has made me sort through the things I do have and try to use them more..A good excuse for a shop my stash post!


I found a lot of skin/body kind of products. I often get bought these and then forget to use them. I found a couple of shower gels and a scrub (not something I'm keen on). Along with a whole random selection of things like mouthwash and candles!



 Once I'd organised what I was keeping and what I wanted to try and use more often I sorted everything back into the drawers so I actually know where everything is!



I also sorted through all my make up in the hope I'd find some things I forgot I owned/don't use very often and can make better use of. I knew I had this sleek lipstick but as it's quite bright I'm not always sure how to wear it. It's something I'm going to try and use more often and work out the best way to wear. The foundation I've had a while and as I'm coming to the end of one means I can easily use this next - saving me money in the long run! The BB cream I thought I'd lost so was really pleased to find so I can take it away on my holidays in September. I didn't know I had a collection liquid eyeliner at all (not sure how long I've had it?!) but I will definitely be using it and will probably take it away with me too as if I lose it it's not expensive to replace!


After sorting through all my things and chucking out a lot I've rediscovered a lot of products - for this reason I am going to try and look through what I own more often to avoid buying more of things I already have! Hopefully what I have found will last me a good few weeks.


Comments