Hull Blogger Box Swap - What I received

As you've probably seen I was involved in organising a blogger box swap recently and now that I've received my box I thought I'd show you what I got from the lovely Megan.


Firstly I got two skin care products - A hot cloth cleanser and a face mask. These are both products I've not used before but I love face masks as they feel like a real treat! I've never used any type of hot cloth cleanser before but I've heard a lot about them and am definitely looking forward to trying this out soon.


Next I got a few things to my nails. My nails are a part of me that I love to have painted especially after I stopped biting them a few years ago however I never buy good nail varnish so I often end up with chipped nails the day after, sometime I even paint one hand and get bored so just have one hand painted - I'm weird, I know! I got two moisturisers for my cuticles and a nail file. The nail file will be really handy to carry in my handbag as I often snag nails. The cuticle pen I used the other day and I was surprised at how much easier it made it to push back my cuticles. I'll definitely use this in future before painting my nails.


Next I got a couple of make up bits. I mentioned to Megan that I'm a huge fan of purple make up. I got a Baked eyeshadow palette from Make up Revolution in Electric Dreams and a Gel liner from Collection in Shake it up! I'm really excited about having a play with these.


Finally, I got a book. I love reading and Megan noticed that I'd asked for some recommendations for my holidays so she included a book for me! I've read the blurb on the back of the book and I'm going to save it for when I go away but it looks like something I'll enjoy.

If you want to be involved in the next box swap I organise contact me on twitter @h_peacock or send an email to hannah-peacock93@hotmail.com

Comments