Poundland, Primark and Superdrug haul

Being back in Hull for a while meant fighting the urge to shop. I failed. I'd already broken my spending ban by buying a MAC lipstick so I decided to not be too strict on myself even though I literally have no money.

I actually managed not to do too much damage though as the only shops I actually bought anything from were Poundland, Primark and Superdrug. Poundland sell off make up that normally costs a lot more money. I'm not sure why they sell it or how but I am not complaining! I managed to get four out of the five maybelline scandal eyes eye shadows. These are really good colours for me and they literally do not budge. They take a little while to dry when you first put them on but they're perfect for a night out as stay on for so long even when you get warm.




Also from Poundland I got a blue Rimmel gel liner with a brush. I've got the Emerald green one and find it really easy to apply so thought for a pound you can't really go wrong! I also got a Rimmel nailvarnish in a nude colour which is a lovely subtle addition to your nails.


Finally from Poundland I got two L'oreal infallible eyeshadows in burning black and pebble grey. I've only used these once but so far I like them, they're fairly easy to apply but can be a bit messy as they aren't a pressed powder and the colours are gorgeous.


From Primark I got the day palette. I've never used any make up or things like that from Primark but the colours are really pretty and for only £2.50 I decided it was worth a try. I've only used it once so far and at the moment I'm not really sure if I like it or not! 


 Also from Primark I got a cute little floral piece. I've been loving them recently and hadn't taken the plunge and got any because I was scared they'd look silly but as I wear my hair up quite a lot I just got a little one for putting on ponytails and buns.


Lastly I saw a couple of pieces from MUA I liked the look of. I don't think I have an eye products from MUA but I've heard good things about them and for only a pound each they're amazing. I got two single eyeshadows in bronze and onyx.





Comments

  1. The Charley made me buy it MUA eyeshadows? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and that you need to make me re-buy as my bronze one smashed!

      Delete

Post a Comment