Birthday Haul - Part one!

It's recently been my 21st birthday and I celebrated it on holiday with some course friends, as I was away I returned to a decorated house, birthday cake and presents!

My mum and dad had given me some money before I left to change to euros for my holiday but when I returned I had a goody box of little bits and bobs that my family know I like. 



I got a few uni things, some tea and coffee (uni essentials), alcohol, chocolate, hair stuff, make up, toiletries etc etc. I love the cute little slate too, it's going to go up in my uni room. As it was my twenty first I was bought twenty one presents. There are nineteen here..the other two were a nandos voucher and my birthday cake.

From other family members I got money and vouchers and I'm looking forward to spending this - probably on more make up so keep your eyes out for another haul!


Comments