Majorca 2014 - Biomeds on tour!

My much needed sunny holiday is now over and I'm back in the UK with major holiday blues. We spent many days chilling by the pool reading books and tanning ourselves which was lovely! Due to reading a few books while away I'll probably put up a couple of book reviews over the coming weeks.


On my birthday we went to a show called Pirates reloaded. It was basically an acrobatics show but the reloaded version is 18+ so had a lot of swearing and crude language. I even got a mention as it was my 21st!


I didn't get any pictures of during the show but it was literally amazing and there were stunts I couldn't even believe were possible. There was unlimited sangria (always a good thing) and all you had to do was wave the jug in the air to get a new one! It was a great evening and afterwards we went to the after party before calling it a night as we were all shattered.


We also went on a day trip to a water park nearby where we held a snake, went on lots of rides (I only went on two!) and sunbathed. It was a welcome change from being sat by the pool and I think we all really enjoyed it.

Being a couple of miles away from Magaluf we obviously also had a couple of nights out. It's somewhere I've always been scared to go because of the way it is portrayed in the media and on the telly. It actually wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be. The first night out we had I really enjoyed and partied till the early hours of the morning. It was nice to go out in a different place than Hull for once.


We had a few wanders to the beach and along the shops there stopping for the odd cocktail.





Comments