Scales

Today I took the plunge and stood on the scales. I've been refusing to do so recently as it's been exam period and exams always results in me piling on the pounds. However, finishing second year does mean I now have more time to blog!
It doesn't seem all that long ago that I was coming back to uni for second year and up for trying really hard to at least maintain my weight. That didn't happen and again I'm here at the end of second year hating myself for allowing me to get to YET AGAIN the biggest I've ever been in my life.
I don't understand why I find it so difficult. I'm pretty good with a lot of things and with goals and rewards just apparently not my weight.
If I continue in this cycle this time next year I will yet again be bigger and I really really do not want that. I'm going to start to try and follow the slimming world plan again on my own and see how I go. Now off to make a yummy omelette for my lunch.
To a lot of people this photo probably still makes me look huge, but at this point I was a lot happier and healthier than I am today. First goal..This size

Comments

  1. I know how you feel about trying to loose weight and failing, for the past three years my weight has been up and down, and I must agree exam/deadline time is the worst. All my healthy eating/exercising went out the window and I put on half a stone. Now I'm determined to spend the summer loosing weight and getting healthy.
    Good luck with your goals Im sure you'll reach them, just stay motivated! :D

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exam period is literally the worst! Not even sure what I weighed before it but I know I'm getting closer!
      Good luck to you too thank you for the words of encouragement..they mean a lot! x

      Delete

Post a Comment