FOTD - how has my make up changed?

Okay, so for the last three years or so of my life my daily make up has been fairly minimal and repetitive. It consisted of Collection Illuminating touch brightening concealer, Dream matte mouse, Collection Lasting perfection ultimate wear powder, and two maybelline mascaras that I've used for ages!



Coming to uni for quite a while did not change this expect for nights out and the occasional day where I procrastinated and did my make up. However for some reason over the past couple of weeks my make up use has completely changed. Today's make up is Estee Lauder foundation, benefit boing concealer, Avon bronzer, Revolution blush, Benefit highlighter, Revolution eyeshadow, Urban decay primer and eyeliner, Oriflame mascara and Revolution brow kit. (I think that's everything?)



And this is what it all looks like on


Comments