What I bought in Greece



Something I didn't try while we weren't out there so decided to bring home with me. I discovered something that's pretty much too sweet for me and that doesn't ever happen! They're basically pastry drenched in honey and boy oh boy do they give you a sugar rush!



I'm not a huge fan of olive oil. Or I wasn't until this holiday. I viewed them as fatty and not needed but actually, when consumed in small amounts they're a really good source of fat and I'm trying to change my way of eating. Two of these are for me and one for the parents.



A lot of the shops sold soaps made from olive oil. They smelled amazing and were cheap so I bought one for my parents and two for me.



While I was away I asked my mum if there was anything she wanted bringing back, this is what she asked for so it's what I got her. When I first saw it I hated it but by the time I got back to the UK I'd grown to love the thing and actually wish I'd bought one for myself.



Honey - I was unaware that Greece were well known for making honey (you learn something new everyday though) so I bought this as a present for my parents.



A cheesy mug with the name of the island on...All the ones I have are a bit tea and coffee stained now so thought it was about time I got a new one.


Olives - something I discovered I do actually like while I was out there.

Usually when I go on holiday I don't bring things back, I don't really know why, I just never really have. This year I had a lot of money left though so decided to spend some of it on these things. I also bought some different spices to make some of the Greek food I really enjoyed.






Comments