Life - An update on how things are going!

Soooo, after I got back from my holiday I had a trial scheduled. (I can't remember if I've told you guys this or not?) The trial went well and I was invited for an interview. I got rejected from the job at this stage.. There's going to be a whole post of the experience coming soon, so keep an eye out for that! Overall I can't say the whole thing was a good experience.

Returning from holiday was a pretty low point for me. I knew I had a lot of things to sort and they all kind of terrified me. I needed a job AND to sort a house before the contract I'm on runs out (A week today :| ).

Being an adult (as in one who lives and works away from home) was something I was starting to look forward to as my degree was getting towards its close, however now I'm here and living it, it's really not all that great.

I know people get anxious when they have interviews or things aren't quite going to plan, however I think I work myself up about the whole process a bit too much - probably partly down to my parents who I think are exactly the same.

Yesterday I had another interview (I'm writing this before my interview) at a company who I'd never heard of until I applied to work there. Again, I will be writing a whole post about my experience another time.

Finding a house has been a nightmare too. Apparently houses with three double rooms are not very common... I'll also do a whole update post on experiences of searching for a house later this week. I don't want to jinx things but things are looking up on this front!

Comments