Degustabox - The June edition



Brioche - I love this stuff but don't buy it very often as I'm trying to keep away from break more, it's been a good quick breakfast for days I've been busy. I know it's not healthy but they're only around 140 calories each so not too bad!

Icycl - I didn't get to try this as sadly the tube burst and left a sticky layer over everything else. I would buy these in future if they were on offer as £2.50 seems a bit pricey.

Zeo - I've only tried one of these so far and I'm not actually sure how I feel about it. I don't dislike it but I don't think it's something I'd chose to drink.

Coconom - I love the idea of this, I'm on a bit of a health kick and so anything like this I can try is a winner with me. It's organic coconut sugar that's completely natural for anyone who doesn't know.

Vybe juice - I've never had this before despite there being a hype around coconut water. I'm looking forward to probably using it to blend up some fruit in it.

Rekorderlig - I love these, they're not good for you as they contain so much sugar, however it's summer and a cider in the sun is something I'm not going to say no to.

Love Chin Chin - Not something I've heard of but described as 'crunches like a biscuit, tastes like a cake' makes me want to eat them right away.

Melba - Again something I've heard a lot about but not tried. Looking forward to eating hopefully with some nice cheese or something as a treat.

Kallo - I ate the corn snacks almost as soon as the box arrived. They were really nice, the chocolate ones I've only had one of but really like and I'm trying to keep them as a treat rather than munching them all in one go!

Comments