Empties


All shower things. I really like the vanilla and raspberry one, it smells amazing but does kind of make me want to eat it rather than use it to wash! The others aren't anything amazing but do the job!


All hair products, I tend to just use whatever shampoo and conditioner. I'm not that bothered about using the best or top of the range. The green and purple bottle in the middle is a spray for volume. I got it in a beauty box and after using it a couple of times and it holding curls perfectly I bought the full sized bottle even though it was far from cheap! My hair is really fine and curls usually drop straight away so I felt that investing in this was worth it.


Deodorant (can you tell I've not done an empties for a while!?). Anyone guess which deodorant I prefer if it's on offer? 


I got this little sample of hydrating cream from a beauty box. It's really good and cleared up my skin in a couple of days. The tube is tiny but actually lasts for quite a long time as you really don't need a lot. I wanted to buy the full size but at around £30 I can't afford it at the moment.  


These are my empties from holiday. I finished a mac prep and prime face primer. I really like this but don't use it very often because of the price. The foundation is the Revlon Colourstay for oily/combination skin which I love. The last thing is a body butter that I went through really fast on holiday as moisturising was something I actually made sure I did to try and look after my skin more. I like this but I have a lot of moisturiser to use and I'm not loyal to a specific brand so won't be buying the full size of this at the moment.

Comments